Sunday, March 8, 2015

I TOLD YOU SO!

Look at this:

 


Told you that this would be beautiful soon.  Unforturnately it won't last long.

I learned last week at the Yard, Garden & Patio show that they can be rooted from cuttings so I'll be trying that this summer to get some in other spots of in the yard.
 


I NEED a new camera with WIFI or at least one of those WIFI SD cards so I don't have to keep taking the card out of the camera when I take a few pictures.

Speaking of the YGP show here are a few of my favorite things:

 Nice way to hide a hot tub and  use it as a water feature except...where does the cover go to keep the bugs and dirt out?  And that would spoil the look when not in use.  Would only be a feature when you are using it or around it, wouldn't be something you could look out the window and admire.

This is the back side of the fireplace so you get two for the price of one.






Like this fire pit but I think I would move the seats in a little closer.  Maybe two half circles so you can talk across the fire.  Of course you could always put chairs on the other side.








Looks like it belongs at a hotel...in fact most of these gardens looked like they belong at resorts and not someones backyard.  I'm sure the water would sound great just couldn't hear it in the large noisy room.







This I really like...especially the "side tables". Each person has a place to set their drink or cigar!  Or turn caddiewampus and put your feet up.




Koiless koi pond.  Nice but needs rocks in the bottom, running waterfall and of course Koi.












I really like these "planter".  I think I'll do one but I will have to save up lots of Styrofoam peanuts to fill it up half way or get the shorter washtubs. I think part of the draw is the height and these are half buried so why spend the extra money.










Nice kids playhouse, heck I'd like to play in it!











DID YOU NOTICE A THEME HERE?  I seem to find "fault" with just about everything.  But then again it is me making it my own (if it was mine that is).

Speaking of gardens...I'm going out to enjoy this beautiful day in mine and try out the hori-hori I bought.

Miss V    






No comments:

Post a Comment