Tuesday, July 31, 2018


Side trip in Eastern Washington

Before I left Portland I found an iFetch for large dogs on sale in Spokane and told the guy I wanted to buy it.  On the way to Great Falls I forgot all about it.  Before leaving I contacted the guy and he still had it so I arranged to pick it up.  This meant making a trip back to Spokane after arriving at Rimrock.  So on Sunday the dogs and I take off and drive to Spokane to pick it up. 


I had wanted to go to the Grand Coulee Dam while here so I decided to swing north and visit it on the way back.  What a beautiful drive.  This is definitely someplace I will come back to and spend some more time at.
























































































Love having the dash cam.  Not only can I capture anything going on in front of me on the road but I can also reach up and press a button to capture a still.  Lots of these photos were done that way.




















 



No comments:

Post a Comment